At Blue Waters Resort & Spa, we have two meal plans to choose from – Bed & Breakfast or our All-Inclusive meal plan.
Many of our guests choose to stay on All-Inclusive, as it represents excellent value for money with premium food & beverage inclusions, as well as a daily restocked minibar in the comfort of your room or suite
What is included in our meal plans?
Bed & Breakfast Meal Plan
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast is served daily in the Palm Restaurant and includes a buffet selection of yoghurts, cereals, fruits and pastries with an a-la carte selection of hot breakfast options
Facilities & Activities included in all our meal plans.
- Non Motorised Water Sports
- WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Fitness Center
- Kids club for ages 5-12
- Daily Activities programme, including fitness, wellness & culinary activities
All Inclusive Meal Plan
With little extras to make your stay that more relaxing such as a stocked daily mini bar, dining a-la carte in our three restaurants and premium branded drinks to choose from at one of our four bars.
Food & Beverages
- A full English Breakfast is served daily in the Palm Restaurant and includes a buffet selection of yoghurts, cereals, fruits and pastries with an a-la carte selection of hot breakfast options
- Lunch is served in the Palm Restaurant where you can select from our a la carte dining menu. Alternatively for a more casual lunch you can choose to dine at The Reef next to the beach pool which serves a selection of tasty flat bread pizzas and salads.
- Three course a-la carte dinner, which can be taken at The Palm and Cove restaurants, with The Reed opening occasionally for a la carte dinner (two restaurants open each evening with the exception of BBQ evening).
- Room service during dining hours (subject to a tray charge of $15 plus tax and service per order)
- Premium quality house wines by the glass, with a choice of three varieties of each red and white wine plus a rose & sparkling wine.
- (The Reef Bar and Veronica’s Bar are open from 11am daily and Pelican Bar from 5pm daily)
- Selected premium brand spirits by the glass including Jack Daniels, Absolut Vodka, Gordon’s Gin and Johnnie Walker Red.
- Beers and Cocktails (excluding Guinness)
- Soft Drinks
- Daily restocked minibar
Additional Items not included on the All-inclusive Meal Plan
- Room Service tray charge ($15 plus tax & service per order)
- Top shelf premium brand spirits
- Non-house wines by the bottle
- Spa treatments & products
- Watersports tuition
- Childcare – including nanny & babysitting services
- Gift Shop